Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Camping Trip

 Last weekend we went for a few day vacation with friends.  We had a great time traveling in the motor home listening to music, talking and playing trivia.

The boys had badminton tournaments (bragging rights as the reward).


Below we were reviewing the photos and videos taken the day before at Wayumi (I'll post on that sometime).  Click here to find out more about Wayumi's youth day.

 The guys also brought the volleyball net along to hit the ball around.

I love the look on Dad's face!  This photo completely captures his competitive nature!

Our parents playing Settlers of Catan (a board game).



Playing Scrabble on the iPad.
The guys playing poker (I would like to note that they weren't gambling :)
 We had a great weekend!
(Photos by Mom, Jake, and I )

7 comments:

Sparky The Happy Giraffe said...

>:^(

* said...

I thought you were over this.
~AREM

Sparky The Happy Giraffe said...

I am but, I just went on a sudden impulse!

Braelyn said...

looks like you's had fun. I love the picture of you laying on the picnic table.
~Braelyn

* said...

Thanks Braelyn:) Mom took it.
~K

Sparky The Happy Giraffe said...

Kylie, I gave you an award! See my blog!

* said...

Ok! Thanks!
~Kylie