Friday, September 30, 2011

Mystery Book


Mrs. Pollifax is a senior widow with a great deal of spare time on her hands.  She used to spend this time by volunteering, going to Garden Club meetings, and trying to avoid her nosy neighbor, Miss Hartshorne.  One day while reading the newspaper she spies an article which inspires her to do what she had wanted to do ever since she was a little girl: become a secret agent.  Mrs. Pollifax leaves her cozy New Jersey apartment and shows up at CIA headquarters in Washington D.C. where, through a case of mistaken identity, she ends up with a courier assignment in Mexico to begin her career in espionage.

20 comments:

Eli said...

It sounds like a really cute book!

Kylie said...

Just to warn you, they do swear once in a while. I am working on the series and I love them!

Eli said...

Mrs. Poillfax is getting old! hahahah get it? She’s getting old! :^) ( Do a new POST!)

Brianna said...

You still didn't post Disney???!!!!

Brianna said...

Oh, did you check out the Lies young women believe blog lately, Kylie? There is a really good post on there right now.

Kylie said...

Yes, But I didn't really like it that much! :^(

* said...

Brianna!
That was eli who wrote above. Not me.
Yes I did look at the blog and as usual, I enjoyed the posts. I dont even have the pictures from disney because it is on dad's laptop and he takes it to work with him every day. I will post when I have the time.

ELI T. ! How Dare YOU PRETEND TO BE ME! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

Eli T. said...

Sorry! (Not!) :^D

Eli T. said...

P.S. I wont do it again! (Or will I?) :^)

Kylie said...

Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!

Eli T. said...

Hey Kylie, you put two "H"s in Hha,ha! :^)

Brianna said...

Eli, you are...impossible! I'm glad I didn't see that until now. RRRgh! You are just as annoying as you were.

Kylie said...

My finger must have slipped

Eli said...

Your joking right?

KylieApple said...

Yes Eli I am kidding!

Eli said...

Snowsnaks and Lions! (What!)

Eli said...

How is Kylie Apple?

Eli said...

I mean, who is Kylie Apple?

Eli said...

Hello? Is anyone here?

* said...

Hi!
I just wrote Kylie Apple for fun.